The Marketing Communications Manager will manage the strategic and tactical execution of marketing communication activities for the Oil & Gas and the Mining & Metallurgy sectors of the company in the Middle East & Africa regions. In addition, the role supports communications for the company’s activities in India.
Key areas of responsibilities include
• Support Business Development, Strategy & Marketing and local management to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects, including: sales tools, marketing collateral, presentations, advertisements, social media presence, tradeshow booths, press releases, website content, and other materials as required.
• Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in line with brand guidelines
• Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials
• Support cross-sector marketing communication activities as needed
• Work closely with the leadership and operations in India to support the business’s marketing communications, and act as a central point of contact for any related external & internal communication needs
Major Functions• Coordinate marketing communications project, including content review and approvals
• Partner with BD and sectors to ensure their marketing and communications needs are met and develop and maintain key messaging for the oil & gas and the mining & metallurgy sectors in the ME&A region.
• Support development and posting of social media content in coordination with Regional Digital Lead as required.
• Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, conferences and other client meetings.
• Support branding of charitable donations and sponsorship, including related approvals
• Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all marketing communication applications.
• Liaise with country brand coordinators to ensure brand materials and guidelines are distributed and followed at a country level.
• Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
• Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
• Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
• Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed.
• Monitor and report marketing communication expenses and process invoices with accounts payable.
• Foster best practices and collaboration between countries by sharing and internal communication with department counterparts.
SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Additional Job Description
Experience & Qualifications required
5-10 years’ experience in marketing or communications, whether in an agency or internally within a Marcoms department
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field, or STEM
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
Bi-lingual English and Arabic
Excellent project management and organizational skills
Marketing Communications experience in copywriting, graphic design, or PR
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies, as well as social media
Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-cultural teams
Problem solving and solutions-oriented approach
Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
Click Here To Apply Online