Purpose of the Job:
manage and control aramex express, domestic and ground operations in terms of planning, monitoring, budgeting, human resources management and proper implementation of all aramex operational procedures and quality of service standards to ensure satisfactory service is provided to customers.
• Manage the various inbound/outbound and warehouse operations and ensure compliance to service expectations and quality standards
• Work with the ground operations supervisor to ensure the full utilization. Work with the ground operations supervisor and leaders to monitor and work towards proper utilization of the ground couriers achieving station KPI and targets.
• Adhere to all related policies, procedures.
• Conceptual Thinking & Innovation – Makes complex ideas or situations clear, simple, and/or understandable – Assembles ideas, issues and observations into a clear and useful explanation – Restates existing observations or knowledge in a simpler fashion
• Achievement Drive
• Developing Others
• Organizational Commitment
• Customer Service Orientation
• Organization & Planning Skills
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
• Bachelor- Industrial engineer
• 3 years and above experience
• Proven experience in Operations & Warehousing environment.
• Experience in team management and process improvement.
• Excellent skills in MS Office.
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• Able to travel upon request
• Able to manage team & operations remotely
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online