This role is responsible for providing the coordination work and technical and administrative support for the Financial Institutions Management by collecting and organizing information and records, as well as coordinating and following up on communications with internal and external parties.
SECTION II: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organizational Unit Responsibilities:
• Collecting data for preparing the standing and ad-hoc reports of the Financial Institutions Management and Relationship.
• Providing support in executing projects around system enhancement such as automation of reports to improve turnaround time and quality of reports.
• Introducing improvement initiatives in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of Financial Institutions Management
• Drafting the syndication term sheet, and coordinating with other departments to collect and consolidate the syndication package documents (information memorandum, reports, annexures, etc.).
• Drafting the syndication invitations to be sent to potential syndicate partners.
• Coordinate with other departments to prepare the syndication documentation agreements.
• Drafting communications between ITFC and syndicate partners
• Following up with Financial Institutions in receiving their confirmation of participation in syndications.
• Providing support in resolving any issues with ITFC’s departments and syndicate partners.
• Collecting data for preparing reports on status of syndications.
• Filing and maintaining of documents and agreements of syndications.
Financial Institutions Relationship
• Providing support in building and expanding the syndicate and treasury partnership network with international, regional and local financial institutions, banks, funds, assets and fund managers, and others.
• Maintaining databases of syndicate and treasury financial institutions partners.
• Collecting data for preparing reports and presentations on partners such as the institution profile, history of partnership, and areas of cooperation.
• Following up with other departments to establish or update limits for new and existing syndicate and treasury partners, for expanding the capacity of relationship with them.
• Arranging logistics and schedules for the missions, meetings and visits with other departments as well as the financial institutions.
Networking & Partnership
• Participating in roadshows, conferences, workshops, seminars and market positioning activities of ITFC to promote ITFC and expand network of partnership.
SECTION IV: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
English, Arabic and French are compulsory
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 5 years in the banking sector
Click here to Apply Online