Your Main Responsibilities
·Establish an accurate understanding of the Customer’s concerns and requirements, through regular and direct contact with senior RSAF Commanders.
·Be familiar with the RSAF HQ/Base/Unit mission requirements, extensive knowledge of logistics policies and procedures and Quality assurance Management concepts.
·Ensure that all Logistics quality assurance processes are developed, approved and implemented in accordance with laid down RSAF authorisation and objectives.
·Manage the quality assurance programme, as directed by RSAF and advise RSAF to assigne personnel and audit teams to determine the level of compliance of the Logistics and Supply Division.
·Support the RSAF mission with the provision of recommendations and information on all quality assurance matters.
·Have the ability to review functional performance against set objectives and to adapt / react accordingly.
·Ensure that all RSAF Logistics and Supply functional areas operate in accordance with RSAF quality assurance procedures and policies and any other local procedures.
·Manage analysis of quality assurance processes to provide the customer with greater understanding of non-compliance and improvement
·Implement Quality assurance Improvement processes as required by findings and trend analysis.
Your Skills & Qualifications
· -Native English speaker with extensive experience of high level report writing.
· -Ability to manage, lead and participate in audits .
· -Extensive knowledge of tools, concepts and methodology for quality.
· -Must have attended a formal course in Auditing Techniques.
· -Must have attended a formal course in Quality Practices.
· -Must have attended formal courses in Aviation Maintenance
· -Must have attended formal courses in Maintenance Error Investigation
· -Must have attended formal courses in Human Factors.
· -Ability to interface with senior level customers on quality related matters.
· -Must have a minimum of eight years practical and progressive experience performing inspection type duties on aircraft and/or equipment. Four of which must have been in a quality assurance position.
· -Must be able to manage teams with diverse backgrounds and experience.
· -Demonstrate high levels of initiative with regard to problem solving and developing plans to extend the depth of audits.
· -Experience and ability to promote and demonstrate commitment to Continuous Improvement.
· -Ability to compile analysis reports to highlight rising trends and provide solutions.
· -High degree of computer literatacy with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft programmes.
· -The job holder will have held a Quality position in a military environment prior to working in Saudi Arabia or similar Civilian equivalent experience.
· -The candidate will possess the necessary skills and knowledge to manage the annual audit plans of the Logistics and Supply Division.
· -Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders in both written and verbal formats.
· -Manage the formulation and development of audit plans, programmes and policies as required by the Head of Evaluation & Quality Standared Section.
· -Identify and manage actual and potential issues that could affect the RSAF HQ Directorates or Base Logistics
-Wings and provide resolution of these issues.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive the following package, which makes this an opportunity not to be missed
· -A competitive basic salary
· -Generous leave
· -Living allowance
· -Transport allowance
· -TAWUNIYA health care scheme for Employees and immediate family
· -Discounted TAWUNIYA health care scheme for Employees Parents
· -Access to discounted gym membership
Click here to Apply Online