Your Main Responsibilities
To provide advice to the Director of Aircraft maintenance on all continued airworthiness and fleet management:
· To assess, prioritise, delegate and ensure management of issues affecting the Customer Aircraft Fleet.
· Provide advice on the integration of programmes in support of the Strategic Mission Statement.
· To provide insightful, accurate, timely recommendations and advice to Company Directors/Chief Engineers/Managers on rapidly changing Customer requirements, whilst protecting Customer interests and trust, enabling development of Company strategy in support of the Customer.
· To manage, coordinate, develop, review, and amend solutions from design stage through to purchase order on behalf of the Customer to ensure that Company offers the best Products, Services and conditions for winning new Customer business. To recommend approval of such solutions to the Customer after thorough research and analysis.
· To provide strategic advice on the management of Customer programmes from conception through bid, development and contract award to implementation and delivery ensuring Customer satisfaction.
Your Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum HNC/D in Engineering.
· Minimum 15 years engineering experience with minimum 7 years’ experience in aircraft Fleet Maintenance Management.
· Proficient in Management of multiple simultaneous Programmes with well-developed abilities in tracking and maintaining progress. Exceptional organisational skills.
· Proficient in prioritising projects and programmes to meet changing customer requirements.
· Proficient in thinking strategically and communicating visions/concepts effectively.
· Seasoned theoretical knowledge of fast jet Aircraft Support and Operations.
· Proficient understanding of Operational Framework and Life Cycle Management.
· Proficient in the concepts of Availability, Reliability and Maintainability, design procedure and industrial processes.
· Seasoned in Maintenance Management and statistical, analytical and presentation techniques.
· Highly seasoned in Customer relations, being well trusted and valued.
· Seasoned in diplomacy and tact, with proficiency in standing one’s ground and tailoring responses.
· Highly proficient in adaptability, intuition and initiative.
· Proficient in the use of the full suite of Microsoft Office applications.
· A working knowledge of Tornado and Training Aircraft Propulsion systems namely RB199, Adour, PT6A-68B and Continental IO550N engines. Or equivalent.
· Proficient understanding of:
· The role of UK MOD.
· The role of the Prime Contractor.
· The role of the Local Prime Contractor
· Design/Engineering Authority.
· Design and Development process.
· Customer and Supplier relations.
· Economic Offset Company operations and capabilities.
· RSAF practices and procedures.
· Obsolescence management and reduced support methodology
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive the following package, which makes this an opportunity not to be missed
· A competitive basic salary
· Generous leave
· Living allowance
· Transport allowance
· TAWUNIYA health care scheme for Employees and immediate family
· Discounted TAWUNIYA health care scheme for Employees Parents
· Access to discounted gym membership
Click here to Apply Online