This position will be responsible for vendor maintenance and day-to-day processing of accounts payable. The role will also be responsible for tracking, filing and paying the indirect taxes of the company, including annual reports, state and local registrations and business licenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sets up vendors in the ERP system and ensures all appropriate documentation is maintained.
Responsible for understanding and ensuring compliance to tax law in the preparation of local, state, federal and/or franchise income, sales and use, value-added, property, and international tax returns.
· Prepares, files and submits payments of local, state, and federal sales and use taxes, property taxes, annual reports, state and local registration and business licenses.
Provides in-depth support for external and internal audits by gathering, analyzing, and reporting data to management and business partners.
· Enters vendor invoices into the ERP system and ensures all appropriate approvals are in place prior to payment.
Provides level one phone and email support for vendors, invoices, expense reports and check requests.
· Independently fields and addresses complex inquiries from internal and/or external business partners and clients.
Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities.
· Initiates and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of 2-3 years of AP or indirect tax experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook. Microsoft Dynamics Business Central experience a plus.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail and highly organized.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, prioritizing as appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Click here to Apply Online