The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
· Drive healthcare and pharma verticals sales & business development efforts through end-user demand generation in Saudi Arabia market to sell related solutions and services.
Translates Healthcare bids into robust delivery models and plans
Developing client blueprints as they relate to Honeywell healthcare products
Lead planning workshops with strategic partners in collaborative deal pursuit and designing complementary offering
Key account management and engagement with healthcare C-Level at private and public providers/stakeholders.
Own the creation of market approach strategy and analyze market demand and forecast future sales targets which enable healthcare vertical growth across Saudi Arabia.
Provide advisory and consulting expertise to our clients and all stakeholders in business analysis, scope and requirements definition, solution and strategy definition in the context of a business-driven project.
Influence business leaders, channel representatives, project and program managers to drive operational and financial efficiencies.
Seeks out ways to engage the full team in pursuits and activities building relationships with all key healthcare and pharma projects stakeholders
Defines governance models with SBU teams
Ensure highest conversion rate from qualifies pipeline to actual projects award.
Develop and execute sales and pursuit strategies and act as focal point of accountability for key tactical pursuits and coordination of resources; working with support team, SBGs management, and key partners to develop project execution plans for key Healthcare pursuits.
Share knowledge, best practices and encourage team members to learn and challenge their capabilities. Works with teams at all levels to uncover barriers and identify improvement action plans.
Provide expert technical input and solution reviews to proposal team on key bids.
Support development of technology roadmap, working in conjunction with Honeywell product marketing and technology development resources.
Support marketing efforts, including trade shows, publications and industry specific advertising.
Provide other support as needed to drive sales.
You will require extensive travel to Honeywell and customer sites working with the Honeywell and non-Honeywell organizations across Saudi Arabia and META.
· BSc/ BA Engineering, Health Sciences, IT or another related program field
· Advanced Degrees (MSc/ MBA) preferred
· Expert on dealing with large and complex healthcare and pharma projects
· Significant experience within a sales capacity proven track record in selling turnkey solutions, experience in working with all project’s sizes. Working knowledge of the Saudi Healthcare market and has an established network of clients.
· Extensive in account management experience and increasing leadership responsibility as well as cross- functional and business experiences
· 7+ years of experience with healthcare industry, ICT, RTLS, IoT/AI/ML/Big Data/Cyber Security Advanced Technologies and Software Selling.
· 7+ years of experience with Security, Safety, Controls, Energy, Building Management, ELV selling.
· Fluency in English and Arabic Language.
· Significant experience in a Sales/Account/Vertical Management/Business Development related field.
· Demonstrated technical expertise in healthcare working on Operations, Projects delivery, Engineering or Services functions.
· Excellent writing and speaking skills for a variety of audiences. Sought out by peers and leaders for communication skills.
· Demonstrates key project communication skill requirements including negotiation, customer presentations, and effective listening.
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strategic and negotiation skills.
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
· Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
· Ability to influence across a broader organization.
· Knowledge of Sales Force or equivalent
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
JOB ID: HRD139342
Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online