· Communicate with Service Providers and Etihad line management so as to ensure operational deficiencies are identified and acceptable solutions put in place.
· Implement best practices, and get buy-in from the Service Providers, to reduce operational discrepancies and support improved capacity utilization.
· Monitor work progress and services and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including Health, Security and Safety e.g. ULD properly lashed and secured, wearing of PPE.
· Establish and maintain close working relationships with the Service Providers for providing sufficient resources to achieve On-Time Departure Performance especially for freighter and RFS operation.
· Support to establish best practices to enable revenue budget achievement and to support service delivery, cost savings and compliance to Safety & Security regulations.
· Provide on job training, coaching and advice to GHA staff to upgrade their skills, knowledge and confidence level.
· Being flexible with operations shift requirement and able to work in all positions below the title position which means cross skill functionality is a prerequisite with focus on continuous development of competency level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Educated to at least high school level, preferably diploma level in logistics, operations management or related discipline with acquired specialization in cargo handling operations, successful completion of cargo and dangerous goods courses are required as well as courses in live animals, aircraft weight and balance and general cargo procedures.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
· Analytical skills – Advanced
· Computer skills – Advanced
· Planning & Organizing skills – Proficient
· Written and verbal communication –Proficient
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Click here to Apply Online