To promote all principal airline products / services for dnata and to provide comprehensive sales support and information brokerage service ( freight rates, flight details, bookings, inter-line connections) to cargo agents to ensure the products are well promoted in the market.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 10 years Schooling (O levels) or High school (A levels) – 1 to 2 years of experience in Cargo and Logistics experience with an international airline preferably
– Basic IT and Computer Literacy Skills
– English Language Skills
– Basic Communication Skills
– Proficient Negotiation Skills
– Proficient Safety Awareness Skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online