We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Cost Controller you are responsible to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
• Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
• Prepare daily flash report of food costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets
• Attend major banquet events with open bar, prepare P&L statement of major banqueting events and prepare banquet revenue breakdown summaries
• Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
• Verify and control complimentary bar order forms, Club Rotana Food & Beverage cost, fruit baskets in the rooms, etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, a sound knowledge of F&B cost controlling and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and the ability to process information and merchandise through computer systems, coupled with the ability to work independently in a dynamic team, while possessing following
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results
Click here to Apply Online