To deliver dedicated financial services within dnata Travel across Supplier Relations and the Destination Management Company space. Areas of responsibility include business partnering, strategic financial analysis, maintaining financial control, collation & presentation of budgets and forecasts, management of monthly, quarterly & annual financial accounts including month end and financial year close, management of external entities, evaluating and implementing financial and business decisions.
– Manage the accounting activities to ensure the monthly and annual accounts are accurate and up-to-date in line with the accounting standards of the Emirates Group.
– Present the financial pack to key stakeholders in the monthly management meeting to provide advise and influence the decision makers.
– Provide advice to business in the forecasting and budgeting process including revenues and expenses. The jobholder must influence the decision-makers to ensure that appropriate resources are budgeted for, to meet financial targets.
– Manage the group receivables and payables across all business areas including provision management and debt recoveries.
– Evaluate proposals and provide advice in monitoring and performance management of new joint ventures and partnerships initiated by the businesses. Engage with the business and stakeholders in the implementation of these new business ventures. Establish appropriate control and feedback mechanisms are in place to safeguard the company assets and adhere to external and internal audit requirements.
– Engage and manage key stakeholders of Group finance functions including Shared service, Insurance and Treasury.
– Management of commission recharge for dnata Travel entities in line with Transfer Pricing guidelines.
– Ensure that the performance and development of all employees managed by the jobholder are managed in a timely and effective manner which will develop their competence, style and influencing capabilities.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Comprehensive knowledge of the Travel industry and accounting procedures involved
– Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 8 years accounting experience of which 3 years have been in a supervisory or management role of a multinational company
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online