This position is responsible for the operational support of the accredited/non-accredited residency/fellowship training program(s) assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Interprets and applies ACGME-I, other national accrediting agencies, and hospital policies to support compliance.
– Provides both administrative support to residents/interns/fellows. Acts as a liaison between residents and hospital administration when necessary. Establishes relationships and acts as a liaison to other Hospitals, internal departments, and divisions regarding resident recruitment, orientation, annual program Affiliation Agreements, and external rotations.
– Tracks, reports, and ensures compliance with procedures regarding licensing, moonlighting, CRICO extensions, annual contracts, and initial and re-credentialing of trainees.
– Develops, implements, and oversees the maintenance of filing, record keeping, distribution of materials, and other types of office/program systems. Evaluates and standardizes office procedures and effectively troubleshoots and resolves issues.
– Maintains databases with resident and faculty data, including New Innovations.
– Manages the evaluative processes of the trainees, program, faculty, and rotations.
– Develops and distributes call schedule.
– Performs all Match responsibilities and corresponds with newly matched residents about requirements and process for appointment to the hospitals. In applicable programs, assists with quota review and rank list entry and certification in NRMP (National Residency Matching Program).
– Assists in the preparation for ACGME Site Visits and internal reviews.
– Assists in monitoring residents’ duty hours and operative/case experience via regular review of data reports.
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Minimum of 3 years administration experience
– Strong technical and customer service skills
– Ability to speak and write in English & Arabic Preferred
– Previous experience in learning and using new software applications
– Higher Diploma
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Typical physical demands include: a high degree of manual dexterity to sufficiently perform computer functions on a keyboard, produce materials on a PC and operate basic office equipment, normal or corrected vision and hearing, extensive sitting, standing and/or walking, mobility sufficient to visit with departments or employees throughout CCAD and lift up to 30 lbs.
Click Here To Apply Online