Emirates SkyCargo is a world-class air cargo carrier, with a vast network of destinations, cutting-edge facilities, and a focus on innovation, efficiency, and sustainability.
Operations Manager Customer Experience will manage and monitor the EK express customer experience operational teams by implementing best practice policies and procedures. You will lead the Customer Experience teams to achieve individual, team and network wide objectives.
In this role, you will:
– Manage the daily operations of the EK express Customer Experience teams to ensure that the objectives are consistently met.
– Design, implement & project management of customer experience initiatives with a strong focus on CX & commercials
– Analyse all available customer data in monthly VoC (Voice of the Customer) forum and collaborate with key stakeholders across EK express & the wider Group to drive continuous improvement
– Responsible for managing the relationship between internal group operations teams & EK express Customer experience & Operational teams
– Overall responsibility for EK express Customer Relations, with a strong focus on alignment with EK CASA & Skywards
– Overall responsibility of the EK express proposition, with a focus on continued growth following its successful start, with a strong focus on ancillary sales
– Conduct regular performance reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and to management.
– Analyse call, email, face-to-face and revenue data to determine operational trends and provide and implement recommendations and solutions to increase sales, service and quality.
– Communicate regular reports to all Customer Experience employees on the sales, service and quality performance of the Customer Experience against targets, ensuring understanding.
Qualifications & Experience
To be considered for the role, you must meet the below requirements:
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) with 8+ years in Commercial, Sales or related field
– Experience, which includes managerial experience within a large diverse Contact Centre. It would be advantageous to have experience in Airline Reservation/ticketing.
– Knowledge in loyalty programs, travel management, airline contact centre or service management.
– Fully Competent with both mechanised and manual reservations.
At Emirates, we’re committed to providing our employees with opportunities to grow and develop in their careers. So if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, apply today and join our team!
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online