Execute the implementation and ongoing management of Nawah Business Planning and Business Performance Management in order to embed a performance based culture in Nawah and develop a structured, systematic, results driven organization, as directed by the Head of Strategy and Performance Management.
1. Development, implementation and continuous improvement of Nawah’s Enterprise Performance Management (Strategy, Business Planning and Business Performance Framework), including People, Process, Procedure, Programs and Tools.
•Assess and analyse the performance of Nawah’s EPM framework (efficiency and effectiveness of the framework) and develop recommendations/proposals for the improvement of Nawah’s EPM framework
•Lead and execute initiatives to improve Nawah’s EPM framework. This includes but is not limited to:
– Strategic planning and strategic performance management frameworks, processes, mechanisms and/or tools, to ensure focus, clarity and alignment within the organization consistent with Nawah’s strategy
– Business planning frameworks, processes, mechanisms and/or tools to ensure Nawah’s organization efficiently and effectively develops, resources, communicates and assigns accountability for its 5 year business plan.
– Change controls and change management processes, mechanisms and/or tools to ensure the Nawah’s Strategy and Business Plan remains current and subject to appropriate governance
– Performance monitoring, reporting and analysis frameworks, processes, mechanisms and/or tools to ensure Nawah accurately, efficiently and effectively monitors, measures, reports, and controls its progress toward its near and long-term business objectives
– Initiatives to streamline, facilitate, and/or automate the management, measurement and reporting of business performance data, including potential business intelligence solutions
– Controlled documents that set out and institutionalize an effective, uniform Nawah approach to performance measurement, including the development of effective KPIs, target setting, documentation of KPI definitions, calculation methods and measures to ensure data integrity in reporting
2. Nawah’s Business Planning and Business Performance Management
Business Planning execution responsibilities:
•Collaborate with functions and manage the Functional Plans on an ongoing basis, including implementation and management of appropriate change controls, to ensure the Functional Plan remains current and subject to appropriate governance.
•Collaborate with Human Resources and/or other relevant stakeholders to ensure that 5 year functional objectives and results cascades and interfaces seamlessly with individual employee performance management
•Collaborate with Finance to ensure that 5 year functional plans are tightly linked to the budgeting and financial forecasting process
Business Performance Management execution responsibilities
•Analyse functions’ performance and develop proposals for initiatives to drive performance improvement. Collaborate with the Process Improvement and Project sections to systematically identify areas of the organization with performance gaps to be targeted for improvement initiatives
•Lead formal periodic reviews of functions’ performance and lead or track (as appropriate) implementation of indicated actions arising therefrom
•Other business plan related activities as may be required from time to time
3. HSE & Security
•Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee’s place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Management, or similar
4 years general/line management, planning & performance management, and/or management consulting experience
M.B.A., M.S.M or other relevant advanced degree.
•Project Management Professional (PMP)
•6 Sigma Black Belt
•Greater than 6 years general/line management, planning & performance management, and/or management consulting experience
•Experience in the commercial nuclear power sector
Click here to Apply Online