• Responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work generated by the software SCRUM team to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development.
• Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creates robust requirements
• Ensures that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks
• Work closely with the Engagement manager and Solution architect to plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development of the product
• Defines the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Continually assess value, develops cases and prioritises stories, epics and themes to ensure work focusses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
• Provides backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
• Competency with project management, including issues and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status
• Previous working experience as a Technical Product Owner for a minimum of 3 years
• M.Sc. and/or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering
• Agile certified / has proven experience working in Agile methodologies
• Excellent organisation and outstanding communication skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possesses leadership qualities
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online