The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We have an opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join our Honeywell Building Technology team in Dubai, UAE.
This role is part of the Global Remote Services Team. In this role you will be responsible for building customer relationships which result in the profitable sales of our Remote Services and wider range of Honeywell Building products. You will be passionate about our customers and will be obsessed to create customer satisfaction that drives exceptional sales results.
As Technical Sales Manager, you will responsible for building customer relationships which will result in Remote Services & Solutions Sales. You will be passionate about our customers and will be obsessed to create customer satisfaction that drives exceptional sales results. This position requires all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, applicants must have a track record of finding, developing, and closing new opportunities and growing the account base. You will be able to negotiate, prepare tenders and deliver a sales pitch to potential clients and customers. This position would suit a focused and motivate pre-sales technical person who can prove a strong sales & technical background of building management applications, hardware and software.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day
· Define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives
· Find opportunities and build credibility with customers and utilize your knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
· Promote differentiated value in high growth market segments to executives and associated stakeholders through the application of Honeywell Technologies in a demanding, complex and changing World.
· Your understanding will drive the development and positioning of tailored solutions to meet customer’s challenges.
· Assist with services & product selection based on technical and commercial criteria, helping our customers and partners deploy our solutions.
· Work in an entrepreneurial manner to succeed in the challenge of growing both top line sales and profit contribution
· Promote Remote Services and emerging Internet of Things (IoT) software and hardware solutions that help improve healthiness, productivity, safety and wellbeing for the building occupants
· Develop System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs and challenges identification
· Excel in thought leadership amongst your peers and develop truly valued solutions for the critical design, delivery and end-user stakeholders.
· Interact with Solution Architects, Applications Team & Product Management teams to understand and adapt reference solutions to the local needs.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· A Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline is beneficial.
· Previous proven experience in a Solutions Sales Role
· Previous experience working in BEMS Industry
· Extensive knowledge of Building Management or Distributed Control Systems
· Experience of Field environment advantageous
· Recognised sales development and target exceeding performance in a solution sales environment
· Significant experience of successful business relationships with C-Suite executives (end-users, consultants and related stakeholders)
· Strategic thinker who can identify market growth opportunities and integrate and translate technology trends into innovative product solutions
· Demonstrable thought leadership presence via social platforms including LinkedIn and/or industry related blog posts
· Ability to deliver on complex situations with minimal oversight
· Ability to make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
· A people person who builds professional, profitable, trusting long term relationships.
· Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
· Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close.
· Demonstrated sales results to organizations of varying sizes and complexity.
· Understands and can articulate a value proposition to customers
· Annual Salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· Education allowance
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: req296173
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online