Plan, develop and manage ground security training courses in line with the Emirates Groups values, regulatory requirements and international standards and best practices. Identify and address security training needs for ground personnel to ensure a safe and secure environment in order to safeguard the Emirates Groups customers, staff and assets.
– Manage ground security training programmes for ground personnel to ensure compliance with National Civil Aviation Security Training Programme, ICAO Annex 17, Doc 8973, IOSA & ISAGO requirements and relevant security regulatory bodies in order to support the Emirates Groups strategic plans and meet overall business needs.
– Responsible for compliance audits conducted by internal and external entities. Ensure regulatory training and certification of competence is completed to meet role specific requirements and internal/external audit standards. Ensure security related training content is updated to accurately reflect regulatory requirements.
– Manage the design, development, and delivery of ground personnel security training programmes through the continuous development of blended learning modules. Accountable to conduct training needs analysis and, identify and implement preventative solutions for mitigation of acts of unlawful interference.
– Ensure effective talent acquisition and retention strategies in support of business continuity. Oversee manpower planning and optimisation within ground security training to ensure training continuity. Oversee the day-to-day operations within ground security training and lead the team by setting high performance standards.
– Manage a team of trainers and ensure their continuous professional development through trainer performance management and review to enhance professional skills and knowledge. Optimise trainer productivity whilst ensuring a high standard of training delivery.
– Review and evaluate performance feedback, implement improvements, and ensure training content and delivery remains dynamic. Anticipate and address training needs through corrective action plans. Monitor, evaluate and review the impact of ground personnel security training programmes on employee performance and implement change when necessary.
– Ensure Quality Assurance Management within the team, in line with the continuous improvement drive of Group Security. Maintain the ground personnel security training section of the Emirates Group Security Training Manual in line with the Aircraft Operator Security Training Programme.
– Proactively build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Develop and lead a collaborative working relationship with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts in Group Security and the Emirates Group.
– Manage training related projects, ensuring they are completed within agreed time frames, to specification, and within budget. Represent Emirates Group Security on projects involving other stakeholders.
– Prepare and manage the training budget. Manage effective utilisation of training resources to ensure cost saving initiatives are implemented without impacting training output.
Qualifications & Experience
– Security/Security (General)
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– 8+ yrs Experience in aviation security training
– 5+ yrs Experience in a Security personnel role preferred
– Knowledge of international security regulations & requirements.
– Knowledge of ground security operations.
– Knowledge of aviation security issues and airport security services.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online