If you are a motivated Captain who would like the opportunity to fly a modern wide body aircraft worldwide, we would like you to register your interest for future opportunities.
If you meet the requirements for this position, you will join Emirates as a First Officer on an enhanced salary package.
You will need to operate in the right hand seat for a min of 700 hours and complete 2 PPCs to then be eligible for our command assessment and upgrade course.
Qualifications & Experience
To join us on our accelerated command program, you will need the following experience:
– Minimum of 7000 hours on multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft; simulator time cannot be accepted
– Minimum of 3000 hours in command on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
– Currently operating as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320 or larger – Wide-body time is not required
– Valid ICAO ATPL with unrestricted Class 1 Medical issued by same authority
– English Language Fluency at ICAO English Level 5 or above
– Flown at least 150 hours in the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW over 50 tonnes
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online