· Answers customers phone and email inquiries within the set KPI’s, handles walk-in customers in an efficient and courteous manner.
· Handles inbound and outbound inquiries from external and internal customers within set operational guidelines (restrictions, dimensions, pre-flight and post-flight inquiries) and time-frames.
· Execution of Security Landing + Transit Applications. Liaison with Abu Dhabi Police and other local authorities as a result of shipment failures (e.g. re-icing, oxygen, repacking authority Class 1+7/MUW+SWP).
· Proactively highlights and prevents risks leading to shipment delays or customer dissatisfaction by timely escalation across the organization. Able to capture and report conflicting requirements from all business stakeholders.
· Product support for Mail (POD’s for the network), Live Animal LAR network compliance / IATA compliance on carriage of cargo, GSA interaction through the network highlighting any non-compliance or in-compatibilities to reduce any cost to life and equipment.
· Follow-up communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted process flow and customer satisfaction.
· Ensure compliance with all Etihad procedures and regulatory requirements in relation to safety, security and Dangerous Goods.
· To support the Cargo Customer Service Manager to deliver departmental and corporate targets and goals.
· Support to establish best practices to enable revenue budget achievement and to support service delivery, cost savings and compliance to Safety & Security regulations.
· Responsible for all UAE bookings and reservations, compliance checks for Air Craft load ability, staff cargo reservations, mail products and request for POD’s, COMAT approvals for the Network.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Education to at least high school diploma is required.
· Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of air cargo industry, with a proven track record of success in cargo operations and customer contact/customer relation awareness. Working in customer service environment for minimum 2-3 years and Cargo logistics for 1-2 years being an advantage.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
· Knowledge of air cargo operations & airline industry.
· Understanding of hub operations.
· Awareness of legal implications due to cargo invoice handling.
· High computer literacy in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
· Excellent numeric skills.
· Knowledge of reporting systems – an advantage.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Fluency in English and Arabic an advantage.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Click here to Apply Online