Reporting to Head of HR – Saudi Area, the Human Resources Business Partner will act as a key business partner by driving and embedding Human Resources strategies, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal client groups who are located in Saudi Cluster.
We are looking for a person who can be part of a HR team with a passion around building a high performing organization with a sharp focus on customer needs.
Knowledge beyond borders: In Maersk, we believe in an environment that focuses on individual talent, skills and interests. Looking for a person who can be part of a HR team with a passion around building a high performing organization with a sharp focus on customer needs
We strive to be best in
class by utilizing our access to
knowledge accumulated in 100+
International exposure: As part of
your job you will be building
relationships with stakeholders
across the globe.
On-the-job learning: You will be
given responsibilities right from the
start as we promote a steep
learning curve across different
functions, practices and domains.
We are a dynamic, performance
oriented organization with a down to- earth attitude and approachable
management culture. We live our
values and build strong teams of
people passionate for their job and
dedicated to always change for the
– Driving the acceptance and adherence of HR Transformation process in the Saudi Cluster
– Adherence to process by end-users ( HR Managers and Employees ) Manage Communication around HRT
– Collecting and providing feedback to HRT Team (in case of process improvements, response time leg, etc.)
– Coordinate Recruitment Monthly, Kick off interview, Schedule with GRT
– Generates recruitment related reports
– Promote best recruitment, out sourcing practice, share ideas and information to ensure consistency through a value added services
– Coordinate local and overseas recruitment and employer branding campaigns under the supervision of the HR Manager
– Arrange for test & interview appointments with the short listed candidates for testing and administer test
– Seek out and manage local recruitment suppliers; and ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost efficient service to the business
– Arrange for the induction Program
– Responsible for the Probation Period Program ,
– Salary Review data correct and process managed in adherence to timelines (both annual and mid-year)
– Drive a fair and proactive Compensation & Benefits Strategy in the Cluster together with HR Manager
– Prepare salary offers
– Market benchmarking of compensation and benefits elements
– Drive performance management process.
– HR Business Partnering with managers and employees on HR solutions that add value to the Business
– Value adding business HR partnering in close collaboration with line managers
– Preparing information required by Cluster HR Manager for proposals and information towards the business
– Gathering information on employee and manager needs activity
– Monitor policy review and adherence to policies.
– Drive a Talent Management & Learning strategy in the Cluster together with HR Manager
– Partnering with talents and line managers to prepare and follow through on targeted development plans
– Preparing Talent Reviews
– Following up on talent reviews
– Learning Calendar developed and delivered
– Proactively facilitate development and deployment of talents
– Facilitate Just In Time sessions
– Drive engagement in the Cluster together with the HR Cluster Manager
– Manage any Employee Engagement Surveys process released by center
– Driving follow up on engagement survey results in close collaboration with line mangers
– Driving Engagement activities throughout the year
– Manage Reward and Recognition Program
– Manage Employee conflict and communication with Maersk Lawyers in regard.
– Committed to Companywide safety measures
– Perform any other duties as directed by the HR Manager and its designee
We are looking for
– Min Bachelor Degree in HR, Master Degree preferable
– Field Experience:3- 5 years
– Required Skills: Courageous advocate, trusted advisor, talent spotter, strong business acumen and customer mindset.
– Also: Willingness to learn, flexibility & reliability, initiative, professionalism, integrity and values, organized, IT Skills, problem solving skills, impactful communicator, team player
– Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English
– Systems: Microsoft Office, SAP
– Conditions: This Job Description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee or the demands of the organization
Click Here To Apply Online