To plan and manage the lease administration process of real estate properties by effectively liaising with tenants and internal stakeholders.
• Manage all aspects of lease administration process by effectively liaising with tenants and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure timely renewal of leases by negotiating commercial terms as per agreed targets provided, ensuring customer retention for high occupancy rate and maximize the revenue.
• Manage tenant relationships in order to ensure optimum customer satisfaction, by effectively coordinating the problems they face with facilities and other internal stakeholders.
• Ensure effective coordination with the Legal, Audit and Finance teams to facilitate timely transactions on leases.
• Manage efficient use of Company’s property management system, continuously review and improve on leasing systems, procedures and ensure efficient implementation
• Manage the real estate debtors list regularly to ensure that all rental payments are received on time and penalties are being recovered as per the lease terms and escalate potential legal cases and circulate legal tracker regularly.
• Ensure the company real estate property data bases and reports is maintained with high accuracy.
• Implement and coordinate all tenant related communications for the property, ensuring that notices, SMS, E-mail notification are circulated to the tenant on time.
• Coordinate the entire Move out process between Tenant, FM and Finance for vacating process and arrange refund within the time period agreed with the tenant.
• Handle and manage all DEWA, DM, and DED related issues and ensure the smooth transaction without any interruption to the services and approval process
• Manage all day to day issues and queries from tenants related to the property, and assist them on any DEWA and housing tax issues for customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate all project modification with FM for the existing tenants and manage the NOC and project tracker for timely completion of approvals and work on site.
• Provide all necessary support for ISO and HSE related certifications and action items to improve the process.
• Provide support for all new projects and refurbishments by effectively coordinating with Facilities and Projects teams.
Qualification & Experience:
• University Degree in any discipline followed by a background or tertiary qualification in Property Management or long & varied experience in the real estate function/ industry.
• Proven record of accomplishment in the field of Property management through work experience of min 4-5 years in real estate.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must be equipped with a sound knowledge of real estate market as well as possess knowledge of the Dubai rental property market.
• Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and ability to interpret financial data in relation to property leasing.
Click here to Apply Online