Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Oil and Gas contracts and commercial services, with some Technical exposure in E&P companies.
• With Contracts Holders, Ensuring all contracts comply with HSEMS.
• Participating in “Health; Safety &Environment(HSE)” audits for main contracts.
• Liaise with the contract holder in Planning &follow-up of all E&D related contracts.
• Reduction of operational costs through sourcing out ‘fit-for-purpose’ cheaper alternatives.
• Preparation of tender strategies; technical requirements and Invitation to Bid Documents for all contracts and trials within E&D.
• Evaluation of technical & commercial bids for all above bids.
• Compiling Contract documents and update /maintain all the E&D contract updates (MPP).
• Liaise with Contract holders for initiating and commissioning new contracts.
• Monitoring expenditures under each contract to ensure ACV is not exceeded.
• Negotiating contracts and agreements particularly for new technology application.
• When required, assist Contract holders to validate service invoices and negotiating disputes.
• Conduct performance review meeting for all E&D contracts.
• Introduce new or alternative technology to the E&D and work out the methodology to make it work in Daleel in budgetary and contractual terms.
• Ensure follow-up and close-out of any actions resulting from Audits, inspections, incidents and maintain audit-able evidence(as appropriate).
• Enhance and maintain close relationship with key Contractors within the company (E&D) and ensure a professional atmosphere and common goals are maintained.
Click Here To Apply Online