- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees Applying to OCONUS Positions
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Excepted Service Overseas Family Member Appointment
- Family Member Preference (FMP) for Overseas Employment
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouse Preference (MSP) for Overseas Employment
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes executing Quality Assurance Surveillance plans for transportation and distribution contracts and agreements for ocean liner service; monitoring and enforcing transportation and distribution contract terms and conditions by contractors and Government activities..
This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the second lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-09).
Education: Ph.D or equivalent doctoral degree or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree with a major study in accounting, business administration, business or commercial law, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, industrial management, statistics, traffic management, transportation, motor mechanics, or other fields related to the position.
Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. To compute the percentage of the requirements, divide your total months of experience by 12. Then divide the total number of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent) beyond the second year (total graduate semester hours minus 36) by 18. Add the two percentages.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Contract Management
- Manages and Organizes Information
- Quality Assurance
Requirements Conditions Of Employment
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- This position requires you to submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.
- This position requires a valid, state-issued Driver?s License and must be insurable in order to travel to other locations in the Command?s structure.
- This position is designated as an Emergency Essential (E-E) position in support of mobilization and wartime mission requirements and requires the incumbent to remain in the overseas area and perform duties until relieved by the proper authority.
- This position may require employees to work overtime on a regular basis to accommodate peak workflow or respond to emergency situations, often under severe time constraints.
- This position requires that the incumbent must successfully complete a pre-placement medical examination/physical due to the physical requirements of the position.
- This position requires the incumbent to obtain an interim Secret clearance and obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance based on the duties and responsibilities identified.
- Candidates selected for this position must pass an extensive medical examination for deployment to CENTCOM area per MOD13 guidance.
- Candidates selected for this position will be sent TDY to the CRC (CONUS Replacement Center) at Ft Bliss, TX for a 7 day training.
- The purpose of the medical review at the CRC is to validate your current medical and health status to ensure that you meet requirements for deployment and the conditions of employment for this position.
- RECRUITMENT/RELOCATION/RETENTION INCENTIVE MAY BE REQUESTED THROUGH MANAGEMENT AND MAY BE AUTHORIZED UP TO 20% OF BASE SALARY.
Click Here To Apply Online