· Manage individual/multiple products falling under their purview (Liabilities), including ownership of all related financials, P&L, policies, PPGs, processes, and guidelines.
· Plan and implement strategies & initiatives to increase acquisition, loyalty, meet customer needs, increase cross sell & maximize revenue/profits
· Establish and ensure efficient utilization of sales & customer service channels to maximize revenues, improve the customer experience, and minimize costs
· Ensure product programmes and regulatory framework documents are up-to-date & implemented accurately
· Ensure good governance & business management from a process, record keeping, and regulatory perspective
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Reviewing & analyzing the customer base to identify and implement opportunities to increase profitability
Monitor financials to identify trends & as well as incremental revenue opportunities
Develop and launch utilization, usage, activation & loyalty campaigns for all products as required
Work closely with sales & branches to develop sales pitches, additional acquisition opportunities, and streamline acquisition processes
Work with credit/compliance/Ops and other functions as required to ensure the policy & process is customer friendly & profitable
Ensure all initiatives are managed efficiently by keeping stakeholders in the loop to ensure smooth end to end execution
Own product program creation, development, updates, and implementation across all units for all new & existing lending products for individual & SME products
Supporting acquisition through engaging sales & all support functions on a routine basis
Designing and executing product launch & product development strategies
Implement segmentation, bundling, and x-cross initiatives
Conduct product management, product development & marketing activities
· To work with sales to define acquisition channels, incentive schemes, sales promotions, promotions and product features to meet business objectives.
Identifying opportunities across segments and explore opportunities for alliance / partnerships.
Managing & maintaining existing loyalty & discount partnerships from a process, relationship, and loyalty perspective – adding new partnerships based upon business needs
Developing communication to improve brand recognition & drive acquisition/spend
Driving research for consumer insights / building and testing product propositions in preferred segments.
Financial & Key Performance Indicators
· Monitor financials & KPIs of products
· Monitor balances, revenue streams and other key metrics
· Ensure initiatives for various customer segments contribute to the overall financial performances of product & business groups
Knowledge, skills and experience
· Preferably degree holder
· 3-5 years retail banking experience with liabilities product mgmt & marketing experience preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to be able to implement and coordinate new product launches, product revamps and other promotions, obtaining internal cross-functional support.
· Excellent analytical skills are required to be able to track portfolio trends and identify weaknesses / opportunities to capitalize on the acquisition opportunities.
Good PC skills and system / process understanding to enable the individual to be ‘hands-on’ when involved with new product development, process automations and MIS generation.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: .Apply Online