Prepares the patient / clinic for the treatment, assists the consultants / Specialist / Dentists / Students in performing their treatment on patients in all fields of dentistry including restorative, periodontics, endodontics, prosthetic and oral surgery. The dental assistants prepare materials and equipment for treatment and have them ready for use. She / He should be able to take X – Rays when needed. May perform other related work to include, but not limited to, arranging appointments, contact patients, preparing the needed supplies.
• Should be able to register with Saudi Commission For Health Specialities as a Dental Nurse.
• Dental Assistant qualification or equivalent. (Dentist graduation or dental nursing Diploma)
• Can be medical nurse with dental experience
• Minimum experience required is 3 years working in a dental specialty.
• Registered as a dentist or dental assistant in the home country.(Applicants with Philippine Dental License shall be preferred).
• Good communication skills
• Planning and organizing ability;
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures for all phases of general dentistry
• Be familiar with the current knowledge of modern dental materials, their storage, and handling and applications is required.
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR Certificate
Click Here To Apply Online