We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Lifeguard you are responsible to monitor activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers, whereby your role will include key responsibilities as:
• Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas
• Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid
• Maintain order in swimming areas
• Determine the chlorine content and PH value of water, using water testing kit
• Conduct or officiate swimming meets and give swimming instructions
• Ensure the swimming pool is clean.
• Ensure the sun loungers are clean, in the correct position and in working order
• Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set standard
• Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during the operation
• Ensure that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units
• Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safety precautions
• Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
• Have full knowledge of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices
\Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online