Educational Qualifications Fresh Bachelor degree in a related discipline OR Two years college diploma in a related discipline with 2 years of relevant experience preferably handling aviation security OR Specialised certificate / license in the related discipline preferably in AVSEC with Secondary School certificate with 6 years of WY experience in similar function.. Proficiency in English and Arabic (Reading and Writing) Proficiency in MS office Advance Aviation Awareness Security course
Experience Required As mentioned above
Job Location Dammam
1. Direct and supervise Security functions performed by the Service Provider to ensure that security duties are carried out effectively and efficiently to meet the airlines objectives.
2. Ensure effective implementation of the company’s Security Programme at the destination in order to safeguard the company assets from any unlawful acts.
3. Maintain security status as specified by the National Civil Aviation Security Program in reference to the security of personnel, facilities, equipment and documentation.
4. Conduct routine/spot quality control inspections on service providers to ensure that security measures are complied with as per given standards.
5. Conduct security inspections and/or assessment of Oman Air premises, equipment’s and staff work areas to ensure the safety and security of personnel and company properties.
6. Participate in initial investigations related to security violations pertaining to Oman Air personnel or guests.
7. Coordinate and liaise with all stakeholders involved in complying with the National Civil Aviation Security Program (i.e. GACA, Airport Operator, GHA’s, other airlines … etc).
8. Keep Airport Service Manager abreast on security threats and concerns in relation to aviation security and any violation or acts of unlawful interference.
9. Process Airport Pass requests for Oman Air employees
10. Represent Oman Air at local security meetings and submit reports to the Head Office.
11. Keep Manager Security Network & Compliance (MSNC), Oman Air advised of any important matters concerning Aviation Security at the destination.
12. Submit daily/weekly reports in respect of security matters to MSNC
13. Attend to any other duties as directed by MSNC, Airport Service Manager and Country Manager.
14. Maintain records pertaining to security functions at the station and also all circulars/directives received from Head Office and from Local Authorities.
15. Maintain a close rapport with Local Law Enforcement Agencies and Senior Security staff of other carriers in matters pertaining to Aviation Security.
16. Report to Airport Service Manager/Country Manager on administrative matters.
Closing Date 27-03-2017
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: .Apply Online