This role is responsible for carrying out accurate reporting and providing insights to support the Consumer Business Unit. set up, develop and maintain the reporting structures as well as improvements to overall performance reporting. This role will also facilitate the formulation of the Strategic business plan that will synergize with Ooredoo strategy, vision and operations.
You should have at least
• 12 years’ experience working in a large telecommunication organization of which least 5 years’ experience in strategy/business planning / reporting role.
• Hands on experience in managing Business Planning Reporting
• Must have knowledge of Marketing Analytics and Data provision
• Significant knowledge of demand forecasting.
• Expert level in planning techniques, MS-Excel, MS-Project, PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of wireless Products and Services.
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective Communication
• Leadership & Management
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Business & Financial Acumen
• Planning & Organising
The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Marketing or Economics. It is preferred to have MBA (preferably in Marketing).
Click Here To Apply Online