This position is responsible for providing onsite and offsite cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets.
Services provided include on-site and offsite consulting, troubleshooting, network designs, implementation, assessments, and other related tasks as identified.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Act as primary customer interface to ensure proposed solutions meet their business needs.
· Maintain technical competency with the Honeywell Process Solutions security and networking product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated security/network disciplines.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions, and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as NIST, NCA, IEC-62443, ISO27001, etc.
· Maintain cyber security certifications.
· Requires 30– 65% travel
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems degree with a nexperience in industrial automation network systems.
Networking certs (CCNA).
Linux/Windows Security Basics.
Virtualization Experience (VCP).
Familiarity within Industrial Process Control.
Familiarity with Industrial Site’s Safety Requirements.
Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server.
Familiarity in LAN/WAN architectures & Purdue ICS model.
Process Control System Design/Implementation Knowledge.
Familiarity designing and optimizing complex LAN environments.
Nice to have:
CompTIA Security +.
Cyber Security Risk Analysis.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
Splunk Fundamentals & Administration.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Experience on SIEM solution such as (Splunk, ArcSight, Tripwire).
Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification.
Cisco Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one).
Experience different firewall vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Palo alto, Fortinet).
Experience performing cybersecurity/network/system services at customer sites.
CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification.
Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore, Network management & Whitelisting.
Experience with current industry security standards (NIST, NCA, IEC-62443, ISO27001, etc).
Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network/application/system integration issues.
Influences without authority.
Customer service orientated.
Open minded- Integrative thinker.
Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision.
JOB ID: HRD200863
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online