The selected candidate will be responsible for promoting, selling and growing marhaba services for B2B accounts through a structured sales process and marketing strategy. Negotiate and contract marhaba and dnata products for airlines and non-airlines. Develop product catalogue through commercial strategy.
– Design, plan, drive, manage and deliver a viable sales & marketing B2B strategy for marhaba services, clearly defining the revenue targets and plan to achieve them with the local market.
– Consolidate, explore, and develop new businesses in the local markets through constant market research and dynamic selling techniques.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver customer account presentations and customer/sales performance reviews.
– Plan monthly operational meetings in cooperation with the Customer Success Officers for key accounts and ensure that any feedback is addressed appropriately.
– Research, compile and analyse market intelligence from various sources in order to identify trends and use the information to formulate a pricing and sales strategy including innovation of new products for marhaba. Grow our product and customer value proposition by developing a full product service catalogue.
– Design, develop and run comprehensive marhaba campaigns in coordination with Corporate Communications to increase awareness and sales. Establish Return on Investment by producing reports on the tangible benefits of local events. Develop any required marketing support in cooperation with Corporate Communications to continuously promote our product offering.
– Actively leverage and drive the customer relationship to upsell and cross sell our services by promoting our products portfolio to meet sales/financial targets and in line with the agreed strategy.
– Manage and negotiate commercial requests for new and existing airline and non-airline customers for both ground handling and marhaba brands by acting as the point of contact, identify and propose a unique selling proposition maximising the benefits, be accountable for a smooth operational and commercial implementation.
– Cooperate with internal and external operational stakeholders and liaise with customers to ensure the product is successfully implemented, contributes to the customer satisfaction, and generates incremental profit.
– Manage the contract cycle for corporate marhaba accounts, airlines and non-airlines as per the department process, negotiate new agreement and renegotiate existing ones ensuring contractual, financial and legal compliance. Collaborate with the operations to identify any deviation and align commercial with manpower and operations. Update contracts as per company strategy, local requirements, laws and regulations.
– Monitor financial exposure for credit and cash customers against their operation, support resolution of payment issues and collaterals requirements with Group Finance through a collaborative and pro-active approach. Influence at the highest level (corporate office) and resolve positively disputes and issues to mitigate bad debts and exposure.
– Tap diverse business markets and increase market penetration for marhaba services for sustained business growth by exploring the market and end-user segment including but not limited to business travellers, exhibitors, trade communities, corporations, government agencies, travel agencies, incentive groups, etc.
– Implement a customer database for effective sales tracking and generation of a direct mailing list for marhaba accounts. Analyse monthly sales performance to ensure that all 600+ corporate accounts in the UAE are regularly engaged and serviced by the sales team. Recommend and implement necessary corrective actions on sales performance to achieve sales and customer satisfaction targets.
– Manage internally the NPS/Customer survey communication, partner with CRM team in order to maximize effectiveness of customer feedback, analyse the results and establish an action plan in cooperation with the operations to maintain customer’s advocacy
– Review internal processes, exploit technologies once proven to improve our service and efficiency, and implement automated solutions to enhance Customer experience.
– Update and maintain Salesforce CRM with all relevant information pertaining to the customers, including sales pipeline and contract cycle.
– Support internal and external audits and certifications.
– Act as conduit in case of safety investigation between customers, Safety & Compliance, Group Legal and Group Insurance departments. Promote and support safety initiatives and strategy to maintain a safe working environment.
Qualifications & Experience
– 5+ years in Commercial/Sales
– Relevant industry experience preferably with a ground-handling organisation or travel industry, of which should be leading teams or handling cross-functional relationships.
– Sales or account management experience with contract negotiation exposure in a medium to large organisation.
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Financial management skills
– Strong business acumen and ability to establish effective long-term relationships
– Ability to critically analyse data and to propose solutions to problems.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online