Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs, and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assist with other products under the supervision.
“Communicating and accepting all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensuring optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.”
“Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center of all escalation issues.
Inform Uptime Service Center of all escalation issues.
Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC.”
Ensure the proper use of tools & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
“Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services”
All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
Your Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering
· Previous experience in a similar role from 0-2 years of Experience and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Application)
· Fluent in English &Arabic (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
· Analytical, precise, pragmatic, enthusiastic, result-oriented, and commercial awareness
Click here to Apply Online