Receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments: Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
* Assembles orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Marks materials with identifying information, using stencil, crayon, or other marking device.
* Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
* Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
* Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
Click here to Apply Online