About the Role
We are looking for an IT/Computer Science Teacher to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington Academy, Dubai for an September 2023 start.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT/Computer Science teacher, who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
· A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 following the UK National Curriculum.
· A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
· Experience teaching at A-level and iGCSE preferable
· The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning.
· An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
· The ability to start immediately.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested to apply for the role, please ensure to clearly indicate your applicable years of relevant experience and the earliest date you can start in the role.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
Click here to Apply Online