The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer I to join our PMT – PAS team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Project Engineer I – Responsibilities
· Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems
· Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems, under supervision.
· Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
· Pro-actively looks to build cross discipline experience and increase knowledge through working with other engineers.
· Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to project lead engineer or supervising engineer.
Qualifications & Experience
· Engineering Degree in Instrumentation & Controls / Computer Science / Electronics
· 0-1 years of experience. However, exposure to Instrumentation / controls in Oil and Gas industry or networking is preferred.
· Self –Aware/Learner
· Technical or Functional Excellence
· Go beyond
· Effective Communicator
· Ability to effectively communicate in English & Arabic
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
· If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
· As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture..
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
JOB ID: HRD196355
Location: Plot No. J – 05 Honeywell Building,Masdar,ABU DHABI,45595,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online