About this job
1. Implement strategic plans to meet annual targets set by the Sales Manager.
2. Prepare/update company profile and sales presentations.
3. Prepare detailed business proposal documents.
4. Do business presentations with prospective clients.
5. Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
6. Maintain a good business relationship with clients, customers, and other business partners.
7. Perform self-performance review to gauge performance against targets.
8. Submit performance report to the Manager on a regular basis.
9. Participate actively in all departmental meetings.
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Ability to project the image of the company
•Qatari driving license is a must.
•Able to get NOC.
•Knowledge of customer requirements and customer relations.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills.
•Effective presentation skills.
•Familiarity with all the products endorsed by the company.
Graduate of any four-year degree course.
Professional Experiences: at least 3 years of related experience.
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Sunday, September 23, 2018
Click here to Apply Online