• Plan the marine section development and growth in line with NPCC requirements and fleet expansion plans
• Manage personnel and all operational function within the marine section to ensure efficient performance and satisfy projects marine requirements
• Ensure adequate implementation of the company policies and safety management system.
• Develop and manage the annual plan and budget, monitors the budget to ensure cost effective operation.
• Provide offshore management with vessels market changes related to new technology, modern designs and updated standards
• Ensure all vessels are operated in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with the relevant local & international rules and regulations to the best interest of NPCC offshore operations.
• Utilize experience to develop and oversee marine audit procedures and determine the effectiveness of existing controls, policies and procedures of marine section.
• Marketing of NPCC vessels as deemed and required by NPCC management to secure profitability for the company.
• Ensure adequate resources and support to all personnel under him to enable them to carry out their duties in efficient and safe manner.
• Review section performance against performance standards; establish initiatives to achieve goals and objectives.
• Act as marine adviser for NPCC management, for marine rules, regulations and best practice of system and standards.
• Ensure recruitment of high qualified seagoing staff complying with all STCW (Standard of Training, Certification & Watch keeping), to comply with company standard, client requirements and highest level of safety during operations.
• Appraise and approve evaluation of marine section staff & crew.
• Bachelor degree in Marine or relevant discipline
• 12 years of relevant experience in Marine fields
• Well familiar with the following areas: 1. IMO (International Maritime Organization) regulations: 2. ISM & ISPS (International safety management & International ships /ports security) codes 3. Safe practices of offshore marine operations 4. Marine standing instructions (ADMA, ZADCO, QP, MOQ, Aramco)
• Fully understand all the manning requirements of the offshore vessels.
Click here to Apply Online