The incumbent will assist SVP Financial Business Support (FBS) in providing MIS including ALCO reports on a timely manner to enable the related management assist in their decision making processes and also enable them to monitor business performance closely and take necessary actions. The incumbent will assist SVP Financial Business Support (FBS) in providing the management with regular reports on progress towards targets, flagging variations and performing initial checks on reasons for under/over achievement.
– Bachelor/ Masters degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
– Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is a plus .
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a major bank in the financial business support function.
Required Special Skills::
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
– Knowledge of financial reporting processes and related pronouncements, including but not limited to IFRS, IAS etc.
– Proficiency in MIS tools/techniques including valuation/pricing techniques/tools and methodologies.
– Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to deliver under pressure.
– Ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver results.
– Knowledge of accounting rules for the various products of the Group.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Click here to Apply Online